+ WHAT YOU GET
Each competitor will receive:
- Event merchandise at Registration see the event programme for times.
- Event day results
- Prize draw from our sponsors
- An amazing race venue in an amazing part of the world
- Safe and professionally managed event
- An amazing experience to meet and greet all our event volunteers
- A crazy weekend mixing with Stand Up Paddle Boarders, Kite Surfers, Ocean Paddlers, and Beach Netballers both on the beach and at the Husky Pub
- Post event snacks and recovery nutrition
- Shopping at our event expo
- and most importantly, the opportunity for bragging rights and annual stories with friends and family.
+ ON EVENT DAY
Collection of your Registration pack is compulsory for all individual entrants. These can be collected from the Registration Marquee. On the day entries will be available, please check the Event Schedule for registration times.
Junior athletes please bring your parent or guardian along with you.
*Cash and eftpos facilities will be available.
+ EVENT RESULTS
Can be accessed via the Results link at the top of the page.
Results will be uploaded as soon as possible after the completion of the event.
Medals will be awarded to 1st, 2nd, 3rd outright Male and Female plus 1st, 2nd and 3rd Male and Female in each of the above age divisions.
+ BAG DROP
If you have any personal belongings you wish to take to the start line, please provide a secure labelled bag to leave at the start area and we will transport your personal belongings to the finish. Please note the event organisers will take care of your belongings, but no responsibility will be taken for valuables or clothing that are lost or damaged.
+ GETTING TO THE START LINE
If you do not have a ride to the start line, please indicate this during the entry process and we will organize a share ride or bus.
+ EVENT CANCELLATION/ UNSUITABLE CONDITIONS
We reserve the right to cancel the event if the weather conditions on the day are unsafe and dangerous to either swimmers or our support paddlers. If the event is canceled, there will be no re-run of the event and online entries will not be refunded.
+ CRAFT SECURITY
There will be a fenced off area on the beach where all craft can be left overnight if you choose. Event organizers will have contracted security overnight and until the next event.
+ DROP OFF ZONE
There is not enough parking for participants vehicles at this location, so a drop off zone will be provided where you will be able to drop your craft on the grassed area and park your vehicle in your accommodation or the back streets of Huskisson.
+ SAFETY EQUIPMENT
Legropes are required for all races. Life jackets are required for open water races only. (this can be either a bum bag or full life jacket as long as it meets legal requirements.